Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We suffer from the same affliction...



So the other day I tweaked my back a good one. Had pain most of Monday, yesterday was a little better, but today it's starting to twinge a little again. I guy I work with swears by this Absorbine Liniment Gel. "Sounds good, let me use a little man". Only kinda weird thing is it's Veterinary liniment gel meant for horses. Oh well, what else have I got to use? It's all natural. Doesn't say "not for human use". Alright, I'll try it.

I will never buy another tube of Ben-Gay or Icy Hot again! Absorbine veterinary liniment gel (which i affectionately refer to as "horse cream") is where it's at. I'm not even kidding, next time you pull or strain something, try it, you'll like it.

2 comments:

  1. Like Bag Balm for saddle soreness after riding - funny how endurance enthusiasts find all kinds of remedies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try the bag balm for riding Kovas. I've been using Boudreaux's Butt Paste. Stumbled upon that one when we were treating the daughters diaper rash.

    ReplyDelete