Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2011 Goals

Those of you that have read my other blog have already seen my posted goals for 2011. Since I've started this blog though, I realize I should probably post them here as well.

For 2011, my goals are as follows.
  • Ride 1500 miles
  • Run 500 miles
  • Complete 2500 total fitness miles
  • Ride my first century
  • Compete in more than 1 organized ride
  • Compete in more than 1 running event
  • Go for more 10k or longer runs
  • Slim down to 175 pounds
  • BLOG MORE
I realize some of these goals look pretty small compared to some other peoples goals, but I need to keep in mind that only 3-4 years ago my fitness was a big ole goose egg - "0".

Took a rest day today, but will get back at it again tomorrow. I've been thinking a lot about Kovas' comment from yesterday's post, and I realize it's time to start integrating my workouts (this goes for cycling too) to make myself a better athlete. Thanks for the little push Kovas. Sometimes that's all a guy needs.

Terveydelle,

Craigers

1 comment:

  1. All good goals and from your upcoming events to the right looks lik eyou'll meet many of them!

    ReplyDelete