Saturday, February 26, 2011

Snow...Again!

Hard to believe it was a week ago that I ran the first race of the year. Last Saturday - temps in the low 30's, sunny, and almost all of the snow melted. Today - temps in the low 20's and big 'ole snow flakes just a coming down (not to mention the 10-11 inches that we got last Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Oh well, got a good 3 mile run in on the treadmill (I hate looking a wall for 30 minutes), had a nice cup of Royal Kona Blend this morning, and am treating my wife and I to some good Mexican food tonight (not too much though, official self imposed weigh in on Tuesday morning).

I'll try getting in another treadmill run in tomorrow so at least the weekend isn't a total loss. Anybody else doing any races or anything outside this weekend? I'd love to hear about it. Give me hope for spring.

Terveys,

Craigers

No comments:

Post a Comment